September 15, 2008

"Young Fella if yer looking for trouble, I'll accommodate ya."


The new Penguin Sheriff is in town and he's ready to clean up this mess. (I wish he would clean up my dirty studio, but he's busy.)

Sorry it's been awhile. I'm easily distracted. But I'm back with a vengeance. In my links you can see I've started up shop where you can buy all sorts of tees and mouse-pads and aprons. (You know, the necessities!)

Anyway, hope all is well on your side of town. I'm busy and content over here.

5 comments:

Eli said...

Haha, that's awesome! Well done.

Matthew Smith said...

Awesome illo! Great job!

Matthew Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Thanks Matthew :)