September 29, 2015

I got interviewed by the lovely KidLit Artists blog!

...which, let's be honest, was really neat. Have you seen the artists on there? They are soooooo talented. And I am now a member of the kidlit club. Yippee!!! Anyhow, I was asked to share my experience  as a Mentorship Winner. If you are interested, you can click here to go to the post. But if you would like a summary, let me just say it was a brilliant experience. It was so validating to be among the talented few who were awarded the SCBWI LA Mentorship. And I feel like I am more confidently stepping towards my goals. Thanks so much to the mentors!! And thanks to you, friends, for supporting me. Life is so good. (Especially when it's sprinkled with chocolate.) And if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go and powder my octopus. ;)

No comments: