April 04, 2016

Pleased as punch...



If you were wondering why I've been staring off dreamily into space or why I've been looking at you with a placid grin on my face while we discuss the horrors of tax season...

It's because I am going to be represented by the fabulous Linda Pratt literary agent and Co-Owner of Wernick & Pratt Agency!! 

(I know, I know... I'm still pinching myself.)

Pssst! For the record, Linda reps some of my kidlit heroes, whose art and stories will make your heart melt because they are so lovely, and that also have won all sorts of fancy awards.

I'm delighted and honored (and a wee bit jittery.) Thanks for being amazing friends, colleagues, and supporting me in my crazy kidlit obsession.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Let me know what books to look out for -- I do love your artwork.

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Thanks so much Annette!! You made my day! I'll keep you posted when anything developed.